SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the leading audio entertainment company in the U.S. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners -- in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at .
SiriusXM + Pandora has a role available for a Technical Recruiter supporting our Product and Engineering teams.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Full lifecycle recruitment responsibilities, including pipeline creation and management, assessing talent, providing recommendations for hire and closing candidates
- Manage requisition process through ATS
- Maintain strong relationships with internal HR partners, hiring managers and leaders
- Develop innovative tactics to build passive talent pipelines
- Maintain long-term relationships with our target talent community
- Identify and provide creative solutions to hire the best talent quickly
- Advise and train leadership on recruiting best practices, market trends and interviewing techniques
- Partner with staffing agencies as needed
- At least three years recruiting software engineers in-house or with an agency
- Sourcing and recruiting experience required
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience preferred
Requirements and General Skills:
- Ability to quickly instill confidence at all levels, with a track record of partnership and influence with senior management
- Excellent negotiation and customer service skills
- Strong instincts on how to manage hiring managers and the overall recruiting process
- Ability to assess talent with strong differentiation, choosing the best talent to move forward
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Infectious passion that creates a buzz in the marketplace about careers at SiriusXM + Pandora
- Ability to project professionalism over the phone and in person.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Commitment to "internal client" and customer service principles.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking systems, and HRIS tools
- Expertise in LinkedIn recruiter
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
More details about our company benefits can be found !
Our goal at SiriusXM+Pandora is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM+Pandora is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.