Spalding Consulting, Inc. is seeking a Technical Recruiter in Lexington Park, MD. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is a professional services company delivering cutting-edge solutions to the Department of Defense since 2001. Our expert-level solutions include software development, information technology, program management, financial management and business intelligence services. Spalding Consulting offers competitive compensation, career development, flexible work schedules and excellent benefits.
Position Type: Full - Time
Overview: Spalding Consulting Inc. is searching for a motivated and enthusiastic Technical Recruiter to join their recruitment team. This role will work collaboratively with our hiring managers to find and attract the best talent to join Spalding Consulting. Ideal candidates thrive in a fast-paced environment while ensuring the candidate experience remains a top priority. Qualified candidates must be eager to own and manage the full-cycle recruiting process, from sourcing and screening to final offers.
- Serve as a customer service champion to our hiring managers in a fast-paced environment.
- Recruit, screen, interview and recommend placement of candidates for professional, technical, and managerial positions from both internal and external sources.
- Ensure timely communication with candidates, hiring managers, and HR Director on recruiting process and pending needs.
- Educate candidates about Spalding, our culture, benefits, and expectations of the organization.
- Provide compensation analysis and create job offers to selected candidates.
- Post job opportunities in applicant tracking system (ATS), job boards, social media, colleges, and technology specific networking groups ensuring OFCCP compliance.
- Meet and collaborate with technical groups, diverse talent networks, colleges, and technical schools to identify potential candidates.
- Source and recruit potential candidates utilizing online recruitment tools and job boards including Indeed and LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Develop outreach efforts to support affirmative action goals.
- Participate in recruitment events in support of military, diversity and college hiring requirements. Events include job fairs, open houses virtual events, and more.
- Stay informed on employment/technical trends and provide consultation to hiring managers on the impacts of those trends to recruiting and hiring.
- Follow compliance with employment laws and regulations including OFCCP.
- Identify and build networking relationships and a pipeline of candidates.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 1+ years of recruiting experience.
- Experience using a web-based applicant tracking system.
- Thorough understanding of technology, technical roles, and technical skills.
- Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices, as well as applicable policies and federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Demonstrates independent thinking and decision-making abilities.
- Results oriented and ability to effectively manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, complex, and deadline-oriented environment.
- Experience using ApplicantStack candidate tracking system,
- Recruiting or Human Resources certifications, such as, SHRM, CPR, CIR etc.
Must be eligible to obtain a Secret clearance. Requirements to obtain a clearance include US Citizenship, security investigation, etc.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management, or related field desired.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, military status, physical or mental disability, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable federal, state or local laws. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled, and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Spalding Consulting, Inc. and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Recruiting department via email at or call us at 301-737-0150 Ext. 500.