A career at AllWays Health Partners is you in every way! Inspired by our affiliation with Mass General Brigham, our promise as a people-first organization starts with our employees. Get inspired to bring your unique talents to our diverse community and challenge the health care industry status quo with innovative programs that put people first. Our perks include a competitive benefits package, access to world-class doctors, and more.
The Senior Account Executive is responsible for all aspects of strategic account management, with a focus on large group business, while maintaining positive and productive customer and broker relationships.
* Develops strategic partnerships with employer accounts to optimize retention and growth potential
* Responsible for maintaining membership and account retention levels for an assigned book of business which includes large and key accounts.
* Creates annual account plans and recommends strategies for account retention and growth
* Proactively assesses client's needs and develop solutions to exceed client expectations
* Works closely with Underwriting and Clinical to analyze account financial performance and develops strategies to mitigate losses
* Conducts regular client meetings, as appropriate, to proactively review client performance, medical and prescription trend management strategies
* Drives renewal process which includes rate negotiation, plan alternatives and upsell new products
* Oversees/leads all aspects of open enrollment, including participating in and staffing enrollment meetings, as well as, preparing and delivering presentations
* Maintains in-depth knowledge of client's contractual requirements, such as performance guarantees and other service level agreements; ensures AllWays Health Partners compliance and keeps Sales Leadership and other impacted departments apprised of any changes
* Documents all client activities in CRM
* Holds self and others internal departments accountable to commitments/deadlines
* Builds strong customer and broker relationships and deliver solutions that meet customer and broker expectations.
* Develops effective relationships with internal partners
* ASO knowledge and experience, preferred.
* Hold self and others accountable to meet commitments.
* Ensure diversity, equity, and inclusion are integrated as a guiding principle.
* Persist in accomplishing objectives to consistently achieve results despite any obstacles and setbacks that arise.
* Build strong relationships and infrastructures that designate AllWays Health Partners as a people-first organization.
Department Specific Functions
* Participates on assigned projects where account retention representation is needed
* Mentors junior Sales staff
* Other duties as assigned with or without accommodation
Working Conditions and Physical Effort
* Must be able to travel within state
* Work is normally performed in a typical office work environment.
Knowledge and Education
* Bachelors Degree or the equivalent combination of training and experience, plus a minimum of 5 years of related experience.
* Thorough understanding of health care products and funding arrangements
* Knowledge of underwriting principles
* Licensed to sell Health and Disability Insurance in Massachusetts
* 5-7 years of account management experience, with an emphasis on mid-large business.
* Prior health plan Account Management experience
* Strong relationship/client management and consultative skills
* Superior time management
* Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Sound judgement and decision making abilities
* Strong presentation, influencing and negotiation competencies
* Demonstrate AllWays Health Partners' core brand principles of always listening, challenging conventions, and providing value.
* Bring fresh ideas forward by listening to and working with employees and the people we serve.
* Strong aptitude for technology-based solutions.
* Ability to inject energy, when and where it's needed.
* Respect the talent and unique contribution of every individual, and treat all people in a fair and equitable manner.
* Exercise self-awareness; monitor impact on others; be receptive to and seek out feedback; use self-discipline to adjust to feedback.
* Be accountable for delivering high-quality work. Act with a clear sense of ownership.
* Bring fresh ideas forward by actively listening to and working with employees and the people we serve.
The Senior Account Executive must be able to work independently; make fair and balanced decisions while maintain a keen understanding of when to escalate matters to management.
The Senior Account Executive will communicate and interact with Brokers and/or Consultants, as well as C-suite level contacts at accounts. The candidate should be comfortable interacting with all levels within the organization as well as externally.EEO Statement
Our promise as a people-first organization starts with our employees. AllWays Health Partners is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in our workforce, internal culture, and investments. As an equal opportunity employer, AllWays Health Partners recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and complexity of the work being performed by personnel assigned to this classification and do not represent an exhaustive list of all tasks, duties, and responsibilities required of personnel assigned to this position.