|Position: Junior Technical Recruiter|
|Job Id: 142|
|# of Openings: 1|
Do you want to join a fast-growing, dynamic company working on the latest technology contracts across the country?
ISPA Technology is that company. We have been listed 3 years in a row on the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies. We offer a great company culture, competitive salary & bonus potential, a superior benefits package and much more.
We have an immediate opening in our Tampa, FL field office.
Typical Duties Include (but not limited to):
* Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates through the interview and hiring process.
* Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
* Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
* Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
* Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; using newsgroups and job sites.
* Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
* Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules
* Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
* Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
* Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures; conducting training.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Required Skills & Experience:
* 1+ years' Recruiting experience in an IT and/or Government capacity
* Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office products including: Word, Power Point, Excel, SharePoint, & Outlook
* Must have great personality, excellent telephone skills
* Excellent Interviewing Skills, People Skills
* Knowledgeable in Employment Law
* Results Driven
* Professional and highly organized
* Strong technical acumen is a must
* MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN
Education & Certifications:
* Bachelor's degree preferred.
* Must be able to gain Secret Clearance.
* National health, vision and dental plans
* 4 weeks Paid vacations and (10) paid holidays
* Life Insurance
* Short and long-term disability plans
* 401(K) retirement plan
* Incentive and recognition programs
* Relocation opportunities
ISPA Technology, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Apply for this Position