Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Partner Manager - Advertising Cloud
Adobe is looking for a hardworking and dedicated Partner Manager to join the Advertising Cloud Publisher Partnerships team. The Partner Manager is responsible for the planning and driving of new and existing business growth opportunities with premium publishers. Success metrics include revenue generated through existing and new relationships, level of exclusivity or uniqueness from strategic partnerships, satisfaction and retention of customers and partners, as well as overall contribution to the business unit sales and operational objectives.
What you'll do
- Build strong, positive relationships with U.S. publisher partners by aligning their business objectives with the needs of Adobe customers
- Forecast strategic market opportunities and create a business plan and pipeline
- Track, monitor, and report performance of best-in-class partnerships
- Work with various groups within Adobe (Product, Marketing, Client Services, Sales) to design incremental revenue opportunities for customers
- Develop new packages and offerings aligning Adobe clients and publisher partners
- Educate clients and internal teams on partner offerings and market value
What you need to succeed
- 4+ years of prior business development or inventory management experience at an advertising agency, ad tech platform (DSP/SSP), or publisher
- Self-starter able to multi-task and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Work successfully in a team environment, liaising with all other organizations within Adobe including Sales, Product, Client Services, Partner Operations, etc.
- Own full cycle of partnership development from concept through negotiation to success measurement, optimization, and future growth
- Ability to handle a business portfolio across a distributed organization
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong knowledge and understanding of publisher landscape, programmatic buying, and ad tech ecosystem
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.