Kearfott Corporation, a global avionics, motion control and navigation supplier for over 100 years, is a leader in the design and manufacture of precision motion control products and inertial control components. Our inertial guidance and navigation systems control military and commercial aircraft, military land vehicles, missiles, marine vehicles, satellites, and space instruments.
We are looking for talented individuals who want to be part of a world class work force. Join Kearfott and become part of a company that is recognized for technical expertise and respected world-wide as a 'full service' provider. For more information visit our website at .
This position is responsible for working with a variety of tools, fixtures and arbor presses to assemble various precision electronic/electro-mechanical components, sub-systems and systems.
- Works from operation sheets, blue prints, oral and written instructions to insure properly assembled components.
- Mark units as prescribed and maintain serialization
- Repair own work as necessary
- Use precision gauges and test equipment to determine mechanical and electrical characteristics
- Perform work using 3x and 10x magnification
- Mix epoxy cements and cleaning solutions, using precision scales
- Perform other tasks as required to meet work load demands or other company objectives
- May be cross-trained to handle wide variety of functions in assembly area
- May instruct other assemblers in the proper methods for assembly of precision components
- Will usually be assigned the more difficult/complex assembly tasks than less experienced assemblers
- Occasional light lifting required ( up to 10lbs)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 5 years prior experience in manual mechanical assembly operations required. assembly experience with electrical/electronic sub-assemblies or components preferred.
- Solder experience or certification preferred.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US, visa sponsorship not available.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity