TVG-Medulla is a high-growth healthcare organization that manages Chiro One Wellness Centers and MyoCore Personalized Pain Care. We currently operate 70+ clinics across the country and are rapidly expanding. We are looking for Digital Email Marketing Specialist to drive increased conversions of leads via email, call, and SMS campaigns, in existing clinic locations and new and acquired locations across the U.S. This position is highly collaborative with the content, digital, and inside sales teams and is responsible for developing, executing, optimizing, and reporting all email marketing and nurture initiatives. The Email Marketing and Nurture Specialist also coordinates patient lists and high-impact automated email journeys. This role is metrics-driven, based on conversion improvement at the various levels of the patient acquisition funnel.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Execute email marketing campaigns using automation software, including content creation, layout, testing, and scheduling to drive new patient acquisition.
- Create and manage email lists to maximize engagement.
- Define optimal patient journeys for multiple patient segments that include a combination of touchpoints, marketing channels (email, SMS, and calls), content, and timing.
- Work with the inside sales team to execute call and text campaigns, including pulling lists from various sources and uploading them into Salesforce with task assignments and training and scripting.
- Work closely with the Content team to create email and nurture campaigns that align with overarching bimonthly marketing campaigns to incorporate infographics, blogs, newsletter articles, and video. Provide audiences with relevant and engaging healthcare content.
- Define, execute and track A/B tests to provide recommendations on how to best drive high-conversion campaigns.
- Create and update daily, weekly and monthly reports to analyze and improve nurture Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to meet or exceed targets effectively.
- Continuously seek new digital tools to incorporate into the nurture journey to improve the overall patient experience and drive results.
- Bachelor's degree; marketing or business preferred.
- 2+ years of experience running successful performance-driven email campaigns and nurture programs.
- Proven results in running effective email and nurture campaigns.
- Experience running nurture/email tests and analytics to optimize nurture campaigns.
- Experience with technology tools, including CRM and automated nurture and/or email platforms. Salesforce and Active Campaign preferred.
- Communication, organizing, and analytical skills are essential to success.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.).
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment.
- Passion for engaging audiences and improving the patient journey through innovative and creative email and nurture campaigns
- Ability to combine digital technical skillsets with engaging content and design to create high-conversion email and nurture campaigns
- Achievement-oriented; Motivated by achieving metrics, department goals, and company objectives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively and collaborate across marketing and clinical teams
Keywords: automation, email campaigns, email outreach
All team members agree to consistently support compliance and TVG-Medulla, LLC policies and Standards of Excellence with regard to maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of information, protecting the assets of the organization, acting with ethics and integrity, reporting non-compliance, adhering to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, accreditation and licenser requirements (if applicable), and Medulla procedures and protocols. Must perform other related duties and assist with project completion as needed. Team member may be required to provide necessary information to complete a DMV (or equivalent agency) background check