The primary role of this position is to provide superior customer service to our growing customer base. Responsibilities include but are not limited to, order entry, continuous follow - up of all product orders from entry to delivery and after sales follow-up. Familiar with the required shipping documents, tracking of orders. Ability to effectively communicate and handle customers. Will maintain continuous interaction with customers to handle any customer service situations. Other duties may be assigned.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Supports Domestic and International Sales Account Managers.
- Works independently and within a team for sales order processing, customer support, following up.
- Build and maintain the highest level of global customer relationships through professional and courteous activities that resolve customer issues.
- Manages the order entry process from obtaining the purchase order to processing of sales orders in SalesLogix.
- All orders are followed-up and the customer is sent updates and/or tracking information as often as possible, as well as requests for documentation such as invoices, shipping documents, and certificates. Receives, records, and routes customer orders/changes in appropriate
- Responsible for reviewing orders to identify and prevent potential downstream issues that could negatively impact the customer or business. Bringing to management’s attention in a proactive manor.
- Assist with requests on pricing, shipping, product availability, terms and conditions, stock issues & order expedites. Collaborate with Sales, operations and other departments such as Finance and Shipping to find the best way to resolve issues. Knowledge of handling a proforma invoicing (generated for prepayment) and freight quotes.
- Processes UES (End User Statement) and DOC (Department of Commerce) checks and requirements – for International order’s, repair orders, using government websites.
- Processes source orders, end user statements and import licenses, which are checked for compliance before being sent to source manufacturer.
- Maintains the filing system and records for department. Annually prepares documents for retention and storage, ensuring proper dispose of date labeled.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both written and verbal. Understand and respond to a diverse global customer base.
- Creative problem solver. Passionate about finding a better way.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Capable of prioritizing and efficiently handling a heavy workload to complete projects on time.
- Solid team player, and also adept at working independently.
- A self-starter with a positive, take charge attitude.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Contact Management systems; Internet software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary. While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers, to handle or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
AAP/EEO Statement- Mirion Technologies, Inc. provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.