TTM Technologies - Publicly Traded US Company, NASDAQ (TTMI) - Top-5 Global Printed Circuit Board Manufacturer
Come join an innovative team that is making a difference to our customers and partners in the Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Computing, Industrial & Instrumentation, Networking & Communications, and Medical industries. Our collaborative team encompasses >20K employees across 26 facilities around the world. We strive for excellence where you can take pride in your work while creating a professional future centered on growth and opportunity. Employees are offered a competitive benefit package, including health, dental, vision, life, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, and retirement savings options.
Explore our career opportunities and apply today to join the TTM team. We are urgently hiring for 1st and 2nd shift. First shift works Monday to Friday from 8:00am to 4:30p and second shift works 4:00pm to 12:30 am. Shift differential is included in compensation for 2nd shift.
Scope: The computer aided manufacturing (CAM) role converts raw customer data into custom-based artwork which meets internal manufacturing guidelines as well as customer requirements and specifications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Read customer data in confirm all required tolls are supplied correctly and completely.
- Analyze customer data to ensure manufacturability per company guidelines
- Complete all internal department documentation accurately
- Review of customer designs and specifications and adjust to work with internal processes
- Tool the data per internal requirements and customer specifications
- Maintain the electrical integrity of the design
- Create additional supporting artwork tools not supplied by customer when necessary
- Output tooled data t internal departments
- Maintain system for retaining all job related information in shared database
- Effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of Valor-Genesis 2000 preferred
- Strong application and working knowledge of PCB features with proficiency with CAM in preparing computer files for manufacturing tooling
- Ability to interpret IPC and customer supplied specifications
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English to the extent necessary to perform the job
Education and Experience:
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent is required
Experience: 2-5 years' experience with CAM within the PCB industry
Must comply with TTM Export Control Policies and Procedures and all applicable laws including ITAR, EAR and OFAC including but not limited to: a) being able to identify ITAR product on the manufacturing floor and understand that access to these products and related technical data is restricted to only US Citizens and US Permanent Residents; b) recognition of Foreign Person visitors by badge differentiation; c) understand and follow authorization procedures for bringing foreign visitors into facilities (VAL); d) understand the Export and ITAR requirements for shipments leaving the US; e) manage vendor approvals for ITAR manufacturing and services.