Don't just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? Hollywood Casino Joliet we think you'll enjoy an exciting industry, fast-paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
An individual could be successful if they possess the following.
- Greet and seat guests and ensure quality service level is provided to guests. Respond to guest requests for dining amenities.
- This position is responsible for providing a high level of guest service and promoting a positive attitude to create a fun and entertaining experience for our guests and team members.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times, clean and well groomed as per standard
- Comply with all policies and procedures of the company and department.
- Maintain the highest standards of professionalism when interacting with guests and co-workers.
- Have basic menu, liquor and wine knowledge. Be able to suggest and present wine tableside.
- Responsible for greeting, seating, reservations, per standards set by department.
- Assist all staff members to ensure complete guest satisfaction.
- Assist in all guest service areas and public relations, dissatisfied guest and special requests.
- Follows all safety procedures, maintains work area for a clean and safe environment.
- Be able to answer questions when asked about Hollywood operations.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Complete knowledge of a fine dining restaurant and a formal service protocol is required.
- 4 - 5 years restaurant experience in this position is preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Must understand and speak the English language.
The physical demands described here are representatives of those that must be met by a Cast member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This position requires several hours stand and walking.
Whether you prefer being at the center of it all or working behind the scenes, there's a role for you at Penn National Gaming. We are a growing company but as big as we are, we still feel like family. The areas of career opportunity with Penn are ideal for just about any skill set. Our company wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you'll enjoy a fun working environment anywhere within the organization.
Equal Opportunity Employer