As a Product Marketing Manager for Amazon Business, you will be involved in planning, executing and measuring the performance of marketing campaigns for Amazon Business and Business Prime. You will develop marketing content for multiple audiences driving product demand through diversified marketing channels including web, email, social, and multiple onsite channels. In addition, you will analyze web traffic and other metrics and report on content performance.
Working closely with cross-functional teams of Product Managers, Marketers, and Business Development worldwide you will create audience specific messaging for the Amazon Business product portfolio. A successful candidate will be adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into high quality content ideal for the B2B space and procurement specialists in particular. This role requires excellent written and oral communication skills, data-driven analyses and insights, excellent business judgement, strong interpersonal skills, deep curiosity about how things work, and a passion for building excellent product value propositions and communication plans.
Create targeted messages and customer communications based on the key value propositions and use cases of our content and target audiences * Identify internal platform and tool improvements that would help our marketing efforts, and champion their development * Build and analyze key metrics and traffic patterns to measure attribution and performance of marketing programs * Engage with international teams to help them drive global successes * Develop product marketing launch playbooks to scale campaigns and test new copy * Plan and execute successful Go-To-Market plans * Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization to develop 360 degree marketing/communication plans both on and off-Amazon owned channels, including Social, Paid Media and Associates
The ideal candidate will be an experienced marketing manager who can think strategically and execute flawlessly. If you are organized, analytical, detail oriented and data driven marketer, this is a great role for you.
This position must sit in Seattle. Relocation assistance offered from within the US.
* Experience in marketing Business to Business products and services
* Proven experience managing large amounts of data, including customer segments and online campaign metrics
* Success in managing complex and multi-faceted marketing programs with the ability to drive projects through to completion independently. * Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
* Demonstrated skills in managing complex processes with multiple business owners, making trade-offs against priorities
* Ability to thrive under ambiguous and shifting priorities in a high-growth environment.
* Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
* Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related discipline or 5+ years of relevant work experience
* Strong understanding of B2B marketing best practices
* Proficient in analytical reporting tools (i.e., Excel, Tableau, QuickSight)
* Experience with Partner Marketing
* Strong analytical and quantitative skills
* Proven track record of taking ownership and delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.