M.C. Dean is Building Intelligence. We design, build, operate, and maintain cyber-physical solutions for the nation's most recognizable mission-critical facilities, secure environments, complex infrastructure, and global enterprises.
Our success relies on great people delivering innovative projects and solutions for Fortune 100 companies and the most recognized agencies in government, defense, and security.
Join our more than 4,500 employees worldwide who engineer and deploy automated, secure, and resilient power and technology systems; and deliver the management platforms essential for long-term system sustainability. Together we are creating the integrated systems and technologies that shape the built and cyber-physical world.
We offer an excellent benefits package including:
- A competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Paid-time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Military Reserve pay offset
- Paid maternity leave
This position is responsible for leading the Quality Function in achieving operational excellence and continuous quality improvement objectives through assuring consistent quality of sustainment activities by maintaining and enforcing quality controls; validating processes; providing documentation; and managing staff.
This position reports to the Vice President of Quality Assurance/Quality Control (or designated representative).
- Ensure Computer Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) are current and accurate with system hierarchy, SLAs, workflows and workforms established.
- Ensure physical scope (Assets, locations) match what is reflected in CMMS.
- Ensure all service orders are accurately and comprehensively filled out by technicians.
- Ensure workmanship standards are established and implemented for corrective and preventive maintenance.
- Ensure manuals, standard operating procedures, methods of operations, and process workflows are current and available at point of use.
- Ensure personnel are trained and certified to perform corrective, preventive, and predictive maintenance.
- Perform storeroom inventory audit to ensure the integrity of storeroom operations.
- Trend, track, and report on performance metrics on corrective and preventive maintenance in relation to service level agreements.
- Recommend and implement corrective and preventive actions to continuously improve sustainment activities.
- Communicate with both internal and external stakeholders to gather issues related to sustainment performance and drive follow-up measures.
- Work with maintenance managers and technicians to ensure customer satisfaction and improve service levels.
- Develop, implement, review, and communicate site specific quality plans.
- Facilitate collecting customer satisfaction survey results and driving follow-up measures.
- Develop quality management systems on project compliant to ISO9001 and CMMI standards.
- Strong team-building skills
- Excellent writing/editing skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse range of people who possess a variety of technical skills and experience
- Ability to read and interpret contractual requirements, drawings, BIM models, specifications, current NEC codes, NETA and other applicable standards
- Must have knowledge of Receiving, production, shipping, and quality processes.
- Proven ability to create and implement site quality program
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products such as Outlook, Word and Excel is required.
Experience / Education Required:
- Associates Degree in Technical Discipline (may be substituted for quality related experience)
- USACE/NAVFAC Construction Quality Management For Contractors Certification
- 5+ years hands-on experience in implementing Quality Control activities related to electrical and maintenance systems.
* Leads by Example * Team Builder * Focused * Strong Mentor
* Driven * Results Oriented * Hands-on * Detail Oriented
- Exposure to computer screens for an extended period of time.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Reach by extending hands or arms in any direction.
- Have finger dexterity in order to manipulate objects with fingers rather than whole hands or arms, for example, using a keyboard.
- Listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Identify and understand the speech of another person.