|Job Title||Sales Manager II (Outside Sales Manager)|
|Location||St. Louis, MO, US|
|Organization Name||5798 WICHITA KS|
WESCO is known for the best service and the best people, always going above and beyond to provide top-notch service to our customers. As a leading global provider of supply chain solutions, WESCO's goal is to ensure that our customers have the products they need, when and where they need them - whether that is on a construction site or in a manufacturing plant. We back up those products with proven expert services that help companies increase efficiency and productivity, reduce costs, create safer workplaces, and achieve sustainability goals. If this is a culture you want to be a part of, we invite you to join WESCO, a place where inclusion and diversity is valued and continuous improvement is a way of life.
This person provides strategic direction and progressive leadership to achieve sales and profit goals within a region, specific line(s) of business or channels. Designs and recommends sales and marketing programs and sets short and long-term sales strategies. Must be able to manage a sales revenue of 15 million to 50 million. May manage a team of Outside Sales Representatives.
The selected candidate will manage teams across four states: Nebraska, Kansas, Missouri, Iowa
* Develops and administers sales plans to ensure customer satisfaction, assigned quota attainment, good reference accounts, and highly skilled and motivated staff
* Partners with marketing to develop and implement sales marketing programs and initiatives
* Determines annual sales and gross profit plan by implementing marketing strategies and analyzing trends and results
* Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing sales quota for territories
* Projects expected sales volume and profit for existing and new product lines and customers
* Maintains sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with market supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors
* Coordinates order service by directing account representatives and executives on quotations, proposals, project order management techniques, and customer complaint resolution
* Establishes and adjusts billing margin by monitoring costs, competition and market conditions and negotiating cost side levels
* Manages sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees
* Maintains sales staff results by coaching employees, planning, monitoring and appraising job results
* Develops and maintains relationships with top customers
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications and participating in professional societies
* Forecasts and communicates intricate details to senior business managers
* Interfaces with internal support departments to establish positive customer experience
* Partners with suppliers to maintain customer relationships, provides training to staff, and executes marketing programs and initiatives
* Partners with various internal departments to troubleshoot issues such as inventory and operations.
4 years of business and management principles in strategic planning, resource allocation and coordination of people and resources required.
3 years required, 4 years preferred of prior professional sales experience in related industry required.
3 years required, 4 years preferred of prior experience with managing a sales team and sales programs required.
Experience managing sales teams over many states preferred.
Experience managing remote sales teams preferred.
Experience with vendor management highly preferred.
High School Degree or Equivalent experience required. Bachelors' degree preferred
General Office - Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment. Lighting and temperature are adequate and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc.
Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require standing and walking for up to 10% of the time.
Employee required to sit and drive a vehicle to perform their job.
Employee required to organize and coordinate schedules.
Employee required to problem-solve.
Employee required to communicate with the public.
Employee required to manage other employees.
At WESCO, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, paid time off (PTO), 401k, tuition reimbursement, STD/LTD, Legal assistance and more.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER WESCO International, Inc., including its subsidiaries and affiliates ("WESCO"), is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. It is the policy of WESCO to not discriminate against any job applicant or employee based on age, race, religion, color, handicap, sex, physical condition, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status or any other protected status. This policy includes but is not limited to the following: recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, compensation, selection for training including apprenticeship, layoff, or termination."
Press "Apply Now" below.
|Country||United States of America|
|United States of America|