If you are an amazing Senior Digital Media/Advertising Strategist with strong in-platform and client facing skills, we are looking for you! The recovery of the travel industry is in full swing and our team is growing to support our hotel and resort partners across the Americas. Come work for a global player in the travel industry!
Summary of the role:
Are you the next Senior Digital Media Strategist we are looking for?
- You will be responsible for managing and maintaining a portfolio of clients within the hospitality industry.
- You will be responsible as the primary point of contact for their portfolio, including all communication with the clients, including reporting and presentation of results and suggesting new and innovative strategies to drive campaign performance.
- You will work closely with the rest of the Paid Digital Media team, as well as a team of analysts to implement data-driven strategies and optimizations.
- You will demonstrate a curiosity to broaden their knowledge of Paid Digital Media across a range of channels, have a strong focus on quality and a high attention to detail in order to provide the best service to their clients.
In this role you'll:
- You will be leading communications with clients through both calls and emails and occasional face to face meetings, presentation of results, discussing strategic options for the campaigns and overall relationship management of the account
- You will be managing and co-ordinating assigned campaigns.
- You will be working with an analyst to implement data-driven strategies to reach client and company goals.
- You will have creative paid campaign management and strategies for each client across portfolio, considering knowledge of client, data from campaigns, tacit knowledge and Business Intelligence data
- You will work with colleagues and analysts to explore new opportunities in paid digital media and knowledge share, including leading training of specific topics
About the ideal candidate:
- Education: BA or BS Degree, preferred in related field of study; including Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising, Business Intelligence, Statistics or Finance
- Relevant Work Experience:
- 6+ years' experience in Digital Media/Digital Advertising, managing a portfolio of clients and the day-to-day optimizations and other necessary activities.
- Deep knowledge about channels, strategy, platforms, and optimization.
- Deep understanding and knowledge of various paid digital media channels, strategies, platforms and optimization
- Experience in communication with clients and campaign stakeholders (1 year+) including presentation skills
- Analytic skills, proficient with data and reaching data-driven conclusions
- Ability to work independently
- Business Understanding:
- Deep knowledge and experience working with all Paid Digital Media platforms, with experience in the hospitality industry a plus
- Good understanding of market trends and hospitality KPIs, with strong focus on the interaction between those KPIs and Digital Media performance
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to understand the statistics & troubleshoot the data to identify the way forward
- Need to stay updated, especially when it comes to new platform features, ways of optimizing campaigns and market trends in terms of source and destination markets demand, device contribution, and more.
- Computing: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) + other Microsoft software (Teams, Planner, Power Automation)
- Languages: Fluence in English (written and spoken), other European language is a plus
- Specific Knowledge: Experience with Google Marketing Platform including Google Analytics, Data Studio, Search Ads 360, Facebook Business Manager
- Other: Out-of-the-box thinking, analytical skills, great oral and written communication skills, ownership, eagerness to learn and share knowledge, teaching skills. Knowledge and experience working with ad tags, basic HTML and rich media is a plus.
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to work for one of the world's top leading travel tech companies; a company that originated in technology innovation and sees the world with a technology-first perspective
- Skills development and opportunities to try new ideas
- A global diverse work environment
- This is a remote-based position in the US
The application process takes no longer than 10 minutes! Create your candidate profile, upload your CV and apply.
Are you the one we are looking for? Apply now!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to hire the best candidate regardless of age, beliefs, disability, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus' authorization.
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.