Seeking aPERMEmail Marketing Lead with a company based in NY! Marketing Automation experience required
JOB TITLE: Email Marketing LeadWHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:This role will manage day-to-day operations and execution of emails and push notifications. The ideal candidate willcreate actionable strategies and optimize based on data analysis.
LOCATION:Remote; role sits in NYC
COMPENSATION:$70k - $95k/yr+, DOE
WHAT'S REQUIRED TO APPLY:
- Own the day-to-day building, content planning, and sending of all emails and push notifications
- Handling HTML code, SQL queries and managing transactional flows, not afraid to play with code
- Own weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting
- Work closely with our retention marketing lead to limit customer churn and expand retention
- Pull customer lists and build segmentation
- Engage with acquisition team's program drip series' to support ongoing campaigns
- 4-6 years of email marketing experience REQUIRED
- Advanced understanding of Email Marketing and relevant strategies (push notifications, automated funnel optimization, campaign planning and execution, etc.)
- Experienced with a marketing automation platform experience (SalesForce Marketing Cloud, Eloqua, Pardot, Marketo, Hubspot) - HUGE BONUS
- Basic knowledge of HTML, SQL, Excel
- Independent worker and collaborative work-style, with the ability to manage multiple projects cross-functionally
- Strong communication skills - Highly proficient in spoken and written English
NEXT STEPS:WunderLand Group is the destination for digital, marketing, and creative talent.We deliver on our promise to provide companies with in-demand, highly-qualified talent for contract and full-time positions. WunderLand Group invests time to understand our clients' business and resource challenges and connects them with exceptional talent in today's fast-paced digital, marketing, and creative landscape.
We will reach out to qualified candidates for this position, but may not be able to get back to everyone based on volume. That said, we will keep you in mind for other relevant positions, as well!
The industry has verified WunderLand Group's reputation for loyalty and quality through numerous awards and recognitions, most recently the Best of Staffing Client Award and Talent Award.
It is our practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.
Please visitto view available jobs and register with us or for more information.