Truck Wash-Detail Supervisor
Stoops, a Freightliner dealership group with 24 locations across the Midwest is looking for a truck wash-detailer supervisor, at our facility in Indianapolis, IN.
This candidate will coordinate internal and external truck washing and detailing services to our customers and to properly train and supervise detailers and truck washers while maintaining a profit.
Paid Time Off--80 Hours in the first year!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401K with Employer Match
- $50,000 Company Paid Life Insurance Policy
- Friendly work environment
- Pay will commensurate with experience
- Schedule personnel to cover shifts.
- Evaluate and train personnel.
- Evaluate wash and detail materials for effectiveness.
- Keep areas clean and presentable.
- Maintain all equipment necessary to perform truck washing and detailing.
- Communicate with other departments on equipment status while in their area.
- Responsible for miscellaneous duties that the Department Manager assigns to help the company for future growth.
- At least three years of experience detailing and washing trucks.
- The ability to coordinate and schedule assignments and meet deadlines.
- Excellent customer service, supervision, communication and organizational skills needed.
- Some experience with customers.
- At least one year of budgeting or business experience.
We also offer training by the best in the industry and a stable company where you can grow and excel. Truck Country offers a very competitive pay and benefits package. Apply at www.truckcountry.com/careers today to join one of the largest Freightliner dealerships across the U.S.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer - Qualified women, minorities and people with disabilities encouraged to apply.