M.C. Dean is Building Intelligence. We design, build, operate, and maintain cyber-physical solutions for the nation's most recognizable mission-critical facilities, secure environments, complex infrastructure, and global enterprises.
Our success relies on great people delivering innovative projects and solutions for Fortune 100 companies and the most recognized agencies in government, defense, and security.
Join our more than 4,500 employees worldwide who engineer and deploy automated, secure, and resilient power and technology systems; and deliver the management platforms essential for long-term system sustainability. Together we are creating the integrated systems and technologies that shape the built and cyber-physical world.
We offer an excellent benefits package including:
- A competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Paid-time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Military Reserve pay offset
- Paid maternity leave
The Operations Coordinator is responsible for Scheduler/Planner which is a maintenance coordinator who acts as a central point of contact for the vendor team leadership responsible for contractor management, PM schedule/planning, and corrective work task coordination for CE team activities. He/she will partner with local training team(s) to ensure all staff quals support current maintenance requirements to ensure that the right number of qualified individuals are available at the right times to enable the fast, smooth execution of CE work activities.
This person will also manage and coordinate third party vendors to ensure that workload is balanced from day to day and that third-party activities have sufficient CE team resources onsite to be adequately supervised. Maintain and improve the CMMS accuracy and completeness. Specialist who will focus on training supplier resources on CMMS, CMMS system support, i.e. escalation for CMMS Issues, audit of CE ticket performance, ability to generate CMMS reports supporting KPI's, review and analysis of team workflow performance and input into iterative improvement of team processes.
- 4-6 years reltated expereince with Associates Degree
- Extensive equipment background and deep familiarity with industry standard and local maintenance needs to ensure accuracy of scope work packages and assignment to the appropriate amount of resources (time, tools, and talent) for the work package.
Strong understanding of Critical Environments similar to high uptime industries such as those in a hospital or related high criticality fast paced environment
Critical thinking and process engineering focus background is a plus.
Strong familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.) is required, strong skills in Excel would be considered a bonus.
- Exposure to computer screens for an extended period of time.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Reach by extending hands or arms in any direction.
- Have finger dexterity in order to manipulate objects with fingers rather than whole hands or arms, for example, using a keyboard.
- Listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Identify and understand the speech of another person.