What we look for
- 2-5 years documented service experience in fire alarm or fire sprinkler
- Experience in reading and interpreting blueprints, diagrams, submittals, specifications, programs schematics and operational/product manuals.
- Experience with hand tools and multi-meter usage.
- Demonstrates an aptitude for troubleshooting systems and performing necessary repairs.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Capable of performing physical labor to include carrying and moving equipment and tools up to 50-70 lbs.
- Able to work in unusual and sometimes difficult position such as climbing ladders, scaffolding and high lift equipment up to 40 feet, working within ducts, crawl spaces, above ceilings, etc.
- Ability to work flexible hours including weekends to meet customer requirements.
- Ability to adhere to, implement, and follow safety guidelines and procedures at all times.
- Able to obtain and retain any licenses that are required by National, State and Local codes.
- Successful completion of the Inspector Entree Course (Electrical or Sprinkler).
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Self-starter that can work with little to no supervision.
- Strong organizational skills, positive attitude, and an ability to learn quickly.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Special Hazards experience
- Fire pump experience
- Service background
- NICET Level II certification
- Backflow License
- Familiarity with sprinkler systems and extinguishers
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit .