- Prepare and submit travel and expense reports for Brokers using PeopleSoft
- Maintain real estate transactions from initial entry through invoicing and deal closing using Dealio and PeopleSoft
- Follow up timely on Accounts Receivable balances and take appropriate collection action
- Manage WIP review and updates with Brokers and Brokerage Assistants
- Coordinate timely lease abstract forms with Brokers, Brokerage Assistants and Research
- Produce ad hoc reports upon request from Power BI
- Process vendor invoices through PeopleSoft
- Record and maintain inbound deals in Excel tracker
- Create Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtor Million Dollar Club entries for Brokers
- Partner with Operations and Finance teams on reporting, system updates, best practices and needed improvements
Education and Experience
- College degree
- 2 - 3 years of experience in a professional company environment
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- General accounting clerk skills
- Strong organizational skills, accurate data entry, attention to detail
- High level of proficiency and working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and capability to master JLL proprietary resources such as Dealio and PeopleSoft
- Interpersonal savvy - has tact and diplomacy and can build relationships
- Ability to multi-task and work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive, approachable and solution focused
- Ability to establish course of action to accomplish goals and evaluate results and use resources effectively and efficiently
- Ability to learn quickly when faced with new challenges and open to quick changes
Required Skills:Accounts Receivable (AR), Invoices, Revenue Management, Wip Management
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL's recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy .
Jones Lang LaSalle ("JLL") is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process - including the online application and/or overall selection process - you may email us at . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our page > I want to work for JLL.
JLL Is an Equal Opportunity Employer JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.