Role and Responsibilities
THIS POSITION IS A REMOTE ROLE
The aim of this position is to support revenue generation; thus, the success is measured by the capacity of the job holder to perform product demos, define requirements, and establish designs in Audiovisual Solution product lines that results in sales.Use product knowledge and experience to develop, nurture, and help Regional Sales Managers close on qualified opportunities.Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide Product Demonstrations for CAE's AVS product portfolio to meet the assigned targets for profitable sales growth by travelling extensively to network with existing customers and develop future customer base.
- Assist Sales and Marketing with National and Regional Events including but not limited to Tradeshows, Regional Events, Product Demonstrations, and Customers Events.
- Work with assigned Territory Sales Managers to provide follow up on sales generating activities in their assigned territories.
- Acquire extensive knowledge of medical simulation field to help in the pursuit of individual and company goals.
- Assist the sales team with targeted campaigns including organizing, promoting, and executing sales strategies.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Assist in product training and coaching for new & existing sales manager to enhance their product knowledge
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution or equivalent years of related experience.
- Minimum of two years of experience in either sales (a record of achievement in the Account Manager position) or a medical field.
- Former user of CAE Healthcare Audiovisual Solutions platform is preferred.
- Knowledge in medical topics relevant to CAE product lines
- Interpersonal and people skills
- Collaboration in virtual and heterogeneous teams
- Intercultural experience/skills
- Great presentation and demonstration skills
- Computer literacy is essential. Must be proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- 50%+ travelling toclient sites
- Outside travel to customers' premises
- Demo for healthcare professionals
- Attend trade shows
CAE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.
Full time - Non Exempt
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception.
As captured in our overarching value "One CAE", we're proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team.
At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse.
CAE is firmly committed to ensuring a positive and professional working environment in which all people are treated with dignity and respect. We aim to provide a fair and consistent method for filling job openings in support of equality of opportunity and cultural diversity within the company.