General Statement of Responsibilities:
The Quality Auditor (OE) shall provide quality support to production operations, ensuring the integrity of components and products to be shipped to our customer's requirements. The individual will help drive quality improvements, ensure company standards are adhered to, and organizational goals for achieving "zero defect" performance. The individual, when needed, will be part of cross functional support to implement process improvements and problem-solving efforts for production issues, ensuring protection of the customer.
1) Ensure all testing of mixes has been performed and documented in SQCpack.
2) Ensure all testing of final product (grindosonic, dimensionals, compressions, shears, densities)
are completed according to the control plans.
3) Ensure to complete roving audits throughout shift.
4) Complete final inspections at final assembly.
5) Ensure input of inspection data is completed by production personnel.
6) Analyze SPCpack data for any nonconformites and trends.
7) Participate in any EPS activities for nonconforming issues at the customer.
8) Participate in APQP, PPAPs, Control Plans, PFMEAs, SPC and all other quality related matters.
9) Support safe launch activities.
10) Follow all quality, safety, and environmental policies established by the facility.
11) Be able to perform basic measurement techniques on the Coordinate Measurement Machine.
12) Cross train to be able to perform all other Quality Auditor and Receiving Inspection functions at Smithville.
11) Other duties, projects, and assignments deemed appropriate by the Quality Manager.
High School Diploma or GED