General Statement of Responsibilities:
1. Perform all assigned tasks in accordance with company procedures, expectations and work instructions.
2. Duties and tasks include, but are not limited to:
3. Follow all policies, procedures and work instructions related to quality and product standards.
4. Monitor parts during process and alert Lead or Supervisor to any product concerns or non-conformances.
5. Follow all safety procedures and requirements. Report accidents, near misses and/or unsafe conditions immediately to the Lead or Supervisor.
6. Cross-train on a variety of equipment as needed and/or directed by the Supervisor or lead within the department.
7. Perform other duties as assigned.
Physical lifting of up to 30lbs repetitively in a scheduled workday; walking, standing, bending. stooping, twisting, lifting, carrying, overhead movement and lifting, ability to work in a hot environment, no allergy to nuts, successful completion of drug screen and post offer physical exam.
Basic reading, writing, and math skills.
Prior manufacturing experience preferred, but not required.