LOOKING FOR: A mission-driven, journeyman engineer with the ability to obtain asecret clearance to join our AMERICAN SYSTEMS Simulations and Systemsteam as a Journeyman Marine Mechanical Engineer in Washington DC. Candidate will support the United States Coast Guard Ship Design Team at USCG Headquarters.
As a Journeyman Marine MechanicalEngineer you will:
A week in the life of a Journeyman Marine Mechanical Engineer:
Founded in 1975, AMERICAN SYSTEMS is one of the largest employee-owned companies in the United States. We are a government services contractor focused on delivering Strategic Solutions to complex national priority programs with 100+ locations worldwide. Through our focus on quality, strong cultural beliefs and innovation we deliver excellence every day.
* Forbes National Best Midsize Companies 2021
* Energage National Best Workplaces, National 2021
* Washington Post Best Workplaces, 2021
Veteran Hiring Awards:
* U.S. Department of Labor Hire Vets Medallion
* BEST FOR VETS by Military Times
* TOP 10 MILITARY FRIENDLY COMPANY by MilitaryFriendly.com
At least 3 to 10 yearsof experience in: