Responsible for assessing the manufacturing process andproduct condition from its raw material stage to be a completed product, to ensure it complies with quality standards.
- Use of testing and measurement equipment to conduct inspections.
- Check parts & processes to specificationsper defined inspection methods.
- Work with math formulas, weights, etc. inchecking product and processes (material, components, etc...)
- Use and drive actions with QAS (Quality AidedSystem) for SPC data collection.
- Monitor product identification and status(move tickets, packaging, labels, etc..)
- Perform studies (Gage R&R, Capability,etc...)
- Know how to use specified gages per inspectionrequirements.
- Collect, store and maintain records for archives.
- Review data with customer representatives, leaders, buyers, and operators.
- Check purchase order numbers and review certifications for correct results.
- Adherence to non-conformance material (NCM).
- Transactions in ERP system
- Monitor material through quarantined area.
- Closure of NCMR tickets in database.
- Perform Product and Material testing per defined inspection methods.
- Perform process & product audits per schedule
- Active participation on problem solving process.
- Basic blueprint, specifications, deviations, and measuring instruments reading.
- Assist in operator training consisting of quality-related tasks as needed.
- Prepare reports general reports as needed.