Role and Responsibilities
THIS POSITION IS A REMOTE POSITION ANYWHERE IN THE U.S.
We are looking for a Project Manager for our Healthcare Business. This position plans, organizes, and controls an assigned project from potentially managing the proposal through project or program life cycles to optimize profit and Healthcare Academy and Training Solutions growth objectives.
- Managing multiple and moderately complex projects, programs, academy activities and proposals.
- Responsible for day-to-day progress of projects through constant interaction with teams of engineers, product developers, academy team members and customer project teams.
- Daily collaboration with a wide variety of functional areas such as engineering, marketing, product development, product management, finance and operations to meet or beat cost, schedule, and performance goals.
- Coordinate and assist in the development programmatic educational plans.
- Coordinate, develop and report on financial plans for assigned projects.
- Manage the projects performance to the project plans.
- Prepare, conduct, and run management meetings with internal and external customers. Create and present formal presentations as per project requirements and customer needs.
- Produce viable cost proposals in response to Bid and Proposals and with ongoing customer demands and marketing trends.
- Establish project-based business networks to fulfill and create customer intimacy.
- Maintain communications and contacts to collect and analyze technical, financial, and schedule for current and future programs.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or related field.
- 4 years minimum of program/project experience.
- Knowledge of program budget and schedule development and management.
- Experience creating and managing the development of proposals.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Knowledge with ISO-9001 PM and Engineering processes.
- Moderate knowledge of the manufacturing/ engineering market.
- Ability to travel up to 60% (nationally and internationally).
- Experience working in a distributed working environment that includes both on/offsite employees as well as various working schedules and interactions between teams.
- Project Management experience with software development programs.
- Experience on patient simulation and educational content development.
- Experience managing contracts valued from $1-5M preferred.
- Knowledge of education market or modeling & simulation (M&S) industry products, solutions for training systems.
- Previous use of ERP programs like JIRA, Unanet, Sales Force, Workday, Webex, etc.
- Bilingual in French.
- Experience working with military customers and products.
- PMI/PMP certification.
CAE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.
FLSA STATUS: Full Time, Regular, Exempt
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception.
As captured in our overarching value "One CAE", we're proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team.
At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse.
CAE is firmly committed to ensuring a positive and professional working environment in which all people are treated with dignity and respect. We aim to provide a fair and consistent method for filling job openings in support of equality of opportunity and cultural diversity within the company.