Citizenship: Must be a US Citizen
Clearance Required: Active TS/SCI
FMV Data Lead will support the Office of the Undersecretary of Defense for Intelligence (OUSD(I)) Director for Defense Intelligence (DDI) Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) Operations Division. The ISR Operations Division coordinates Department-wide efforts advising senior leaders regarding global ISR operations and/or resulting in the rapid production of ISR capability from concept initiation to specialized modification to deployment into the operational theater under the direct guidance of the Director of ISR OPS Directorate. The ISR Operations Division also leads the Algorithmic Warfare Cross Functional Team (AWCFT) which resides within ISR OPS Directorate to integrate Artificial Intelligence (AI) within the Defense Intelligence Enterprise (DIE).
Roles and Responsibilities
- Regularly interface with algorithm vendors, third-party algorithm evaluation teams, Line of Effort Leads and team members, strategic algorithm customers and end-users to receive and implement feedback on data in areas not limited to data representation, data format, data quality, data relevance, label accuracy, label quality, ontology, detected class requirements, and timely delivery.
- Lead curation of data pursuant to Line of Effort requirements.
- Possess significant knowledge of imagery and full motion video data types, their manipulation, their storage, and their exploitation to support algorithm development.
- Oversee ingest of curated data through various pipelines and processes.
- Responsible for supervising the secure and proper handling of data of various classifications and data sensitivities.
- Set priorities for ingest labeling, quality control, and availability in accordance with Line of Effort goals.
- Manage Data Team in the execution of duties on all classification tiers and not limited to ingest, data standardization and conditioning, pipeline integration, making data available to other users, launching, and returning labeling jobs, tracking ontology versions of labels, quality control, networking requirements tracking, and operations support.
- Perform Sensitive Review of classified data pursuant to data sanitization processes set forth by the Director of AWCFT.
- Perform and quickly deliver analysis of big data using state-of-the-art data management and analytic tooling.
- Manage the ontology and labeling job formats in accordance with Line of Effort goals.
- Advise on direction of technical projects and programs as needed in areas including data curation, labeling, quality improvement and application; machine learning; and computer vision.
- Inform and manage AWCFT data collection and algorithm development initiatives related to DoD missions.
- Conduct strategic and technical assessments and research on relevant state-of-the-art technologies and National competitor and peer capabilities, as necessary.
- Maintain productive working relationships with colleagues, experts, IC members, policy committees, and law enforcement agencies as appropriate and use these relationships to share information of interest; attend internal and external training, seminars, or conferences on broad, more strategic, or most technical subject areas.
Education, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor of Science in a technical field
- 8 years with a Bachelors or 5 years with a Master's
- Possess a working knowledge of the strategic, operational, and tactical US intelligence enterprise.
- Data science and analytic tool-sets.
Physical Requirements / Travel
- Normal Office Environment
- Up to 25%
Azimuth is an award-winning Woman Owned Small Business specializing in providing research and development and professional services support to the federal government. Azimuth's agility, customer driven approach and our commitment to our employees allows us to meet and exceed our client goals. Excellence, Integrity, Accountability, Community and Humility are the core values of Azimuth as we continue to strive as a recognized leader in the management consulting community that both federal agencies and industry partners value doing business with. We are an organization that offers both our employees and clients an exceptional experience; our culture will be contagious, while always maintaining a genuine reputation.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Azimuth Corporation does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.