Tenneco is one of the world's leading designers, manufacturers and marketers of automotive products for original equipment and aftermarket customers, with 2019 revenues of $17.5 billion and approximately 78,000 team members working at more than 300 sites worldwide.
We are looking for a IS Senior Auditor. The IS Senior Auditor will be responsible for auditing new and existing information system applications and infrastructure to ensure that appropriate controls exist, that processing is efficient and accurate and that information system procedures follow corporate standards. The candidate will also be responsible for assisting the manager in planning and completion of control areas for assigned audits, in a high-quality manner and within budgeted costs and timing. The candidate is expected to able to coordinate with auditees during the audit engagement and can prepare draft audit comments to be discussed with the audit manager and auditee management.
The team is ready to act immediately on those candidates who are the best fit for the role. You'll first hear from someone in Talent Acquisition to schedule a phone screen, and then the next step will be a personal interview with our Hiring Manager. We pride ourselves on moving through processes quickly, and you can be sure of transparency and prompt communication throughout.
- Responsible for the planning, coordination, and communication of audit activities, including management of individual audit projects.
- Assist with oversight of the SOX compliance program.
- Performing audits of information systems and related processes in a multi-platform environment including Microsoft, UNIX/LINUX, AS400, SAP and QAD applications.
- Assisting management in the identification and assessment of technology related risks and reporting on the adequacy of risk-based controls.
- Develop and implement analytics tools and strategies for the finance and information systems audit teams to efficiently and effectively achieve their missions.
- Supervise external co-sourced resources during audits.
- Assist as a cross-functional resource to the Internal Audit Team on projects, assignments, and audits.
- Act in a consulting role to gather, interpret, and analyze results to provide efficiency and compliance recommendations to the business.
- Perform due diligence and special review/investigation work, as requested.
Education:Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Computer Science or relevant field.
Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years total, including either internal or external IT audit experience.
- Working knowledge of business processes and Control framework (SOX, COBIT, ITIL or ISO2700x) and an understanding of the Institute of Internal Auditor's (IIA) Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing.
- Preferred candidate is working towards a professional auditing certification such as CIA, CISA, CISM or CISSP certification.
- Significant capability, drive, and initiative to create and manage own work agenda.
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley Act, including Section 404 reporting requirements.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled