Tenneco'sMotorparts(DRiV)isaworldleaderin the internationalautomotiveaftermarket built from the combined strengths of Tenneco, Federal-Moguland Ohlins with 31 of the best knownand respectedaftermarket brands, including 14 brands 100 years or older. Our colleagues throughout 25 countriesaround theworldworkas one team,drivingadvancements that help our customers get the most from every vehicle, every ride, every raceand every journey.
We are looking for a Sr. Quality Engineer. This role is responsible for analyzing engineering specifications and monitoring operational processes to develop and install quality control methods, practices and procedures for a designated area or operation. Recommends dimensions and characteristics to be inspected techniques to be followed. Participates in developing and maintaining ISO and QS 9000 policies and procedures.
The team is ready to act immediately on those candidates who are the best fit for the role. You'll first hear from someone in Talent Acquisition to schedule a phone screen, and then the next step will be a personal interview with our Hiring Manager. We pride ourselves on moving through processes quickly, and you can be sure of transparency and prompt communication throughout.
- Meet all management (quality & environmental) system requirements, including customer specifications.
- Creation and distribution of management system documentation (procedures, work instructions, etc.) Responsible for the processing of Board of Director payments.
- Responsible for reviewing, analyzing and taking action for in-process monitoring and inspection results. Coordinate service award administration and respond to escalations about the program.
- Visit Supplier/Customer locations as necessary, including part sorts and site audits. Process healthcare invoices received from vendors.
- Liaison to suppliers and customers on quality-related activities. Prepare weekly 401(k) wire and supporting documentation.
- Review & Analysis of customer returned products and complaints. Assist in aligning programs and processes across the enterprise in order to create efficiencies and cost savings. Triage and respond to items in Benefits and Compensation Mailboxes.
- Lead root cause analysis and problem-solving teams for all internal and external quality related issues. Assist in SPD organization, finalizing retiree documents.
- Lead in PPAPs, APQP, Control Plans, PFMEAs, Audit Reports, ASLs, SPC and all other quality related matters.
- Help to ensure that employees are properly trained in Quality policies, techniques, etc.
Education:Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business or related field.
Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years Prior Manufacturing Quality Engineering experience.
- CQE Certification a plus.
- Experience in a supervisory role or leadership role preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled