Tenneco is one of the world's leading designers, manufacturers and marketers of automotive products for original equipment and aftermarket customers, with 2019 revenues of $17.5 billion and approximately 78,000 team members working at more than 300 sites worldwide.
We are looking for a Sr. Tax Analyst. This position will report directly to the Senior Tax Manager and be responsible for corporate income tax compliance and income tax provision.
The team is ready to act immediately on those candidates who are the best fit for the role. You'll first hear from someone in Talent Acquisition to schedule a phone screen, and then the next step will be a personal interview with our Hiring Manager.We pride ourselves on moving through processes quickly, and you can be sure of transparency and prompt communication throughout.
- Prepare and assist with US federal and state income tax compliance.
- Assist and monitor ASC740 quarterly and annual tax accounting processes, including deferred/current tax calculation, cash tax forecast, and support on the reporting of uncertain tax positions and tax contingencies
- Prepare reconciliation of US tax balance sheet accounts.
- Participate in special projects as needed, including tax and accounting systems updates, implementation, and testing.
- Identify opportunities to improve current processes and procedures as they relate to the tax processes.
- Research and document tax law changes and rulings affecting business operations.
- Liaison with finance, treasury, and legal about tax issues and functions.
EDUCATION:Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or related field.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 2-5 years overall experience in global income tax reporting.
- Ability to interact and team with professionals in various global functional areas to resolve complex tax issues throughout the organization.
- Detail oriented and excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to embrace change and be flexible to changing business needs.
- Experience with tax compliance and provision software and (OneSource).
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft suite, SAP).
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled