EMCOR Government Services offers an experienced single-source solution for meeting the routine and mission-critical needs of federal, state, local and other government organizations. By combining our expert professional technicians, commercial best practices, extensive facilities knowledge and strong commitment to reliable, responsive service, we enable our government clients to achieve consistently high-performance facilities, on-time projects and long-term value.
Job Title: Contract Maintenance Manager
Job Summary: EMCOR Government Services is seeking a talented Contract Maintenance Manager (CMM) for the Operations and Maintenance Services for the Medical Treatment Facilities of Joint Base Andrews and Joint Base Anacostia- Rolling.
*** This position is contingent upon contract award. ***
The CMM will be responsible for the performance of all operations, maintenance and repair and facility management support tasks and functions for these Medical Treatment Facilities. This position is located at Andrews Air Force Base in Maryland.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the performance of all operations, maintenance and repair and facility management support tasks and functions for the Medical Treatment Facilities of Joint Base Andrews and Joint Base Anacostia- Rolling.
- Supervise a diversified work force responsible for 24-hour (24/7/365) operations, maintenance and repair of medical facility systems
- Oversee diverse team of managers, leads, technicians, and administrative staff.
- Ensure staff and subcontractors adhere to management plans and processes, including safety and quality requirements.
- Direct scheduling and completion of preventive maintenance, repairs, and project work.
- Coordinate closely with customer Facility Management points of contact in providing formal and ad hoc reports, scheduling services, sharing program status, and making best practice recommendations.
- Ensure work is completed in compliance with contract requirements, healthcare codes and regulations, budgets, and performance standards.
- Resolve conflicts, identified deficiencies, and issues following reporting and corrective action requirements.
- Maintain program documentation and records for The Joint Commission (TJC) requirements, contract deliverables and plans, training, staff certifications and licenses, and permits.
- Conduct staff training, safety briefings, and quality inspections.
- Provide subcontractor and vendor management, including performance reviews and necessary follow-up actions.
- Technically qualified in the field of Healthcare Facilities Maintenance Management
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a business occupancy medical facility operations and maintenance
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience servicing and/or renovating commercial buildings, including supervision of a diversified work force responsible for operations, maintenance and repair of commercial building infrastructure systems.
- Familiar with the various codes and standards applicable to the O&M tasks covered by the PWS, TJC, NFPA, EPA, and OSHA codes and standards.
- The CMM shall be able to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- An American Society for Healthcare Engineering (ASHE) Certified Healthcare Facility Manager (CHFM) certification for the CMM is desirable.
- Imbedded facilities management experience required.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled