Tenneco is one of the world's largest pure-play powertrain companies serving OE markets worldwide with engineered solutions addressing fuel economy, power output, and criteria pollution requirements for gasoline, diesel and electrified powertrains.
This position is responsible for directing accounting for the plant. It also manages the finance department and ensures compliance with company policy in preparation of financials. Manages and reviews the standard cost development annually as per corporate policy as well as inventory management and reporting
The team is ready to act immediately on those candidates who are the best fit for the role. You'll first hear from someone in Talent Acquisition to schedule a phone screen, and then the next step will be a personal interview with our Hiring Manager. We pride ourselves on moving through processes quickly, and you can be sure of transparency and prompt communication throughout.
- Support Group Controller in the development of value stream and overall plant
- Annual Operating Plans and Strategic plans.
- Oversee the quoting process for new business
- Maintain strong internal controls and SOX compliance.
- Manages month end close and all relevant reporting as per corporate timetable
- Oversee all management reporting and presentations
- Manages all aspects of fixed assets including review capital acquisitions requests
- Manage monthly forecasting and all variance reporting
- Manage daily and weekly finance reporting
- Evaluate and approve continuous improvement project savings
- Support the Logistics team in managing inventory: excess & obsolete reserve calculation
- Assist with annual inventory counts per company policy
- Manage and coordinate Statutory and internal audits
- S. degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 10 years of work experience in accounting.
- Supervisory experience desirable.
- Computer skills.
- Experience analyzing large volume of data using Microsoft suite.
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled