QuarterLine is currently seeking full-time Certified Medical Assistants to join our team at Madigan Army Medical Centerin Tacoma, Washington. As an employee of QuarterLine, you will have the opportunity to treat active duty personnel, military retirees, eligible veterans, and their enrolled family members at Madigan Army Medical Center.
- Degree/Education:Certification.Graduate from a medical assistant training programor a formal medical services training program of the United States Armed Forces.
- Medical Assistant Only: Current certification as a medical assistant.
- Licensure/Registration:Hold an active and unrestricted license or certification to practice as aMedical Assistant in Washington.
- Citizenship: U.S. citizenship.
- Ability to pass background check.
- Current physical and immunizations.
Work Location, Hours, and Physical Requirements:
- Physical Requirements: Youmust be on the premises toperformthe job. The environment is fast-paced and multifaceted, with conditions and duties that can change quickly throughout a shift.
- Hours of Performance:Monday through Friday, eight hours per day.Departments and clinics have specific performance hours which are listed below.
- Department of Medicine:Allergy; 0730-1630, Dermatology; 0730-1600,GI;0700-1530 or 0730-1600,Nephrology; 0700-1530,Neurology; 0730-1630, Pulmonary/Sleep; 0730-1600.
- Department ofOB/GYN:0730-1600 or 0800-1700
- Department of Pediatrics:0800-1630
- Department of Orthopaedics:0700-1530 or0730-1600
QuarterLine Consulting Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Disability/Vets Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. As an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, QuarterLine is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. If you are unable to use our online tools to search and/or apply for jobs due to a disability, please email to request accommodation.