M.C. Dean is Building Intelligence. We design, build, operate, and maintain cyber-physical solutions for the nation's most recognizable mission-critical facilities, secure environments, complex infrastructure, and global enterprises.
Our success relies on great people delivering innovative projects and solutions for Fortune 100 companies and the most recognized agencies in government, defense, and security.
Join our more than 4,500 employees worldwide who engineer and deploy automated, secure, and resilient power and technology systems; and deliver the management platforms essential for long-term system sustainability. Together we are creating the integrated systems and technologies that shape the built and cyber-physical world.
We offer an excellent benefits package including:
- A competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Paid-time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Military Reserve pay offset
- Paid maternity leave
The LENEL System Administrator will be responsible for configuring, testing, troubleshooting, and maintaining large enterprise LENEL systems.
- Provide training and support to system users
- Perform daily system health checks
- Dispatch, troubleshooting, and testing with technicians for current or new system installations
- Provide suggestions for system enhancements
- Work with engineering and integrators on new system design
- Provide tier II/III support for customer issues reported through the help desk
- Proper documentation of system programming
Position / Candidate Requirements
- Currently holds a Secret Security Clearance.
- LENEL Certified Professional/Lenel Certified Expert
- Experienced in writing technical documentation
- Understanding of the installation of electronic security system devices
- Ability to troubleshoot software and hardware issues through Onguard Application
- Experience scheduling and troubleshooting replication issues
- Minimum of a High School Diploma with 8-10 years of experience with minimum of 4 years of experience with LENEL systems or an Associate's Degree with 6-8 years of experience or Bachelor's Degree with 2-4 years of experience or Master's Degree with 0-2 years of experience.
- Minimum 3 yrs experience programming enterprise level electronic security systems
- Strong Oral, Written and Presentation Skills.
- Demonstrated background working with multidisciplinary teams.
- Demonstrated time management and organization skills to meet deadlines and quality objectives.
- Strong MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint Skills is a plus.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 25% - 50% of the time.
Desired / Advantageous Qualifications:
- LENEL Certified Professional/LENEL Certified Expert
- Knowledgeable with DataExchange, DataConduit, SQL, Oracle
- Exposure to computer screens for an extended period of time.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Reach by extending hands or arms in any direction.
- Have finger dexterity in order to manipulate objects with fingers rather than whole hands or arms, for example, using a keyboard.
- Listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Identify and understand the speech of another person.