Decypher is a leading integrator of professional, technology, and management solutions and services. We provide our services globally to Federal, Commercial, Local and State clients. Our employees are our most valuable asset and play an integral role in the success of Decypher and our clients. Working at Decypher is not a job, but a career where your talent and energy is respected, and you can personally make a difference. Decypher invites you to join our professional team. Decypher is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce (M/F/D/V).
Decypher is seeking an Emergency Medical Technician - Paramedic candidates to support Joint Base Andrews, MD.
- Responsible for creating, maintaining, and disposing of medical documentation
- Performs a full range of emergency room support and ambulance services on site at the MGMCSC and in the field when performing ambulance emergency or in-flight response, transfer, or transport services. Provides emergency hospital and pre-hospital care for all types of patients (all ages)
- Workload includes the evaluation and treatment of emergent, urgent, and non-emergent patients ranging from infants to elderly
- Assisted by medical technicians, the contractor's personnel will be fully integrated into the nursing team, responsible for direct patient care
- Recognize medical emergencies and responds appropriately, initiates CPR as needed, and assists emergency personnel in administering advanced cardiac life support measures when necessary, etc.
- Must comply with licensing requirements of the State and local motor vehicle laws and shall be certified, by the Contractor and at the Contractor's expense, as being fully qualified to operate the vehicles/equipment to which they are assigned
- Paramedic / EMT Certification
- Certification from the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (NREMT)
- 1 year of experience as a Paramedic
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Pre-hospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS)
- US Citizen
- NACI background check