Conducts, maintains, tests and repairs electrical/electronic, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems and components. Applies knowledge of electrical/electronic and mechanical principles in determining equipment malfunctions and applies skills in restoring equipment to operation Execute tasks safely, efficiently, and effectively. Posse's very good trouble shooting skills and work independently to solve problems yet function well in a team environment.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
Be able to access all areas of machines, support equipment and the facility to perform all repairs.
- Perform electrical and electro-mechanical preventive and corrective maintenance
- Troubleshoot, repair and install electrical and electronic equipment and instrumentation
- Read interpret and update Allen Bradley PLC ladder programs, connect Laptop Computer to PLC via network protocols (serial, DH485, DH+, E-net, C-net, D-net, RS-485, RS-232, etc.).
- Read, interpret and update electrical blueprints, schematics and flow diagrams.
- Perform associated mechanical repair and installations as required and assist mechanics with fault isolation and repair.
- Perform troubleshooting and minor repair of HVAC equipment, chiller systems and other auxiliary manufacturing equipment.
- Installation of distribution systems, conduit bending threading and reaming, wiring, installation and repair of electrical automation components of all types.
- Ability to plan work procedures to make necessary repairs based on charts, technical manuals and experience.
- Programmable logic/automation controllers,human-machine interfaces,hardware, and associated programming languages (Ladder Logic, FBD, SFC, Structured Text). Platforms include; Rockwell Automation, Siemens, GE, Horner, Opto22
- Must be a multi skilled maintenance personnel with experience in PLC, robotics, and servo drives to be considered.
- Strong knowledge of AC induction motors, controls, sensors,pneumatics, hydraulics, mechanical systems, start-up, and troubleshooting.
- Inspects and evaluates equipment and equipment performance.
- Will use logical step-by-step procedures in work; planning, solving problems and decision-making using simple root cause analysis.
- Verifies equipment, or areas, are safe for normal use, hazardous work, servicing, or maintenance.
- Documents and records maintenance information in SAP.
- HS Diploma or equivalent.
- Technical or Trade school certification
- 5+ years of experience within the field of general maintenance or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic computer skills.
- Able to work all shifts and overtime as needed
- Able to lift repetitively up to 30 lbs.
- Able to stand for extended periods of time, bend, twist, turn and grasp.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled