CNO Analyst/Programmer II
Orbis Operations is seeking to expand its workforce of dedicated and experienced Programmer Analysts.
We aim to expand our capabilities in building sophisticated and cutting-edge analytics for our county's cyber defense programs, as well as leveraging our expertise to provide knowledgeable defensive and analytical capabilities to our nation's network-enabled businesses.
By becoming part of our team, you will join a group of professionals who take pride in our ability to deliver timely and potent solutions, directly respond to the challenges of our customers, adapt to changes in technology, and provide insightful programmatic analysis.
Required Clearance:Active Security Clearance required at the Top Secret (TS)/Special Compartmented Information (SCI) level and appropriate level Polygraph
- Recent Windows development using Visual Studio
- C AND Python
- Debugging Windows using windbg
- C++ experience
- Experience developing code that can execute on older Windows platforms, as well as recent
- Experience developing and debugging Windows Drivers
- Experience in automated testing frameworks
- Experience with Bamboo or other CI servers
- Experience with Powershell
- Understanding of Visual Studio property sheets
Orbis Operations is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Orbis Operations is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.