Supply Chain Internship
Paid Internship - Summer 2021
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline is seeking summer 2021 Supply Chain Interns at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, WI.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Learn all aspects of a corporate Purchasing Department and its relation to the overall supply chain; including Demand Planning, Inventory Management / Control and Purchasing.
- Maintain appropriate inventory levels and develop ordering strategies through placement of product orders.
- Utilize analytical skills to help anticipate and resolve potential inventory discrepancies and assess results of purchases to react appropriately.
- Build strong vendor relationships through effective communication.
- Perform written audits of various operational processes and other procedures.
- Strong academic performance and planning skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively through written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organization and ability to work well in team environment.
- Hardworking, assertive and enthusiastic personality.
- Experience with MS Excel a must; MS Access a plus.
Benefits of a Uline Internship
- Gain professional work experience in an area related to your degree.
- Work in a positive, well-balanced environment.
- Learn about the industry from all levels of Uline management.
- Potential opportunity, upon graduation, for full-time employment with a successful, fast-growing company!
- Housing available for those who live more than 50 miles away.
- On-site cafe with meals and dinner-to-go options prepared by executive chefs.
- First-class fitness center with sauna and complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Outings throughout the summer with interns across all departments.
- Intern specific Lunch and Learns.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 37,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline provides the essential supplies needed to keep organizations operational and productive. To protect the health and safety of our employees, we have modified our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Apply online today to join us in 2021!