Headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, ISN Corporation is a nationwide provider of
Headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, ISN Corporation is a nationwide provider of specialized professional services to Federal government agencies. ISN's portfolio includes work with over 100 Federal agencies.
ISN Corporation has been awarded a place in the Washington Business Journal's list of the 50 Fastest Growing Government Contractors. ISN is also on the Business Inc. Magazine's 5000 List of Fastest Growing Private Companies for the last two years.
ISN Corporation offers many competitive benefits to its employees, including:
- Major medical insurance with prescription coverage
- Dental plan
- Flexible spending
- Short-term and long-term disability benefits at no cost to employees
- Basic life insurance at no cost to employees
- Retirement Plan
- Paid leave with accrual beginning at Date of Hire
The Program Manager's main responsibilities will be to conduct overall management coordination and to serve as the central point of contact (POC) for overall performance of work under the contract. The contract encompasses front-end background investigations of Government personnel, as well as, review investigative results of complete background investigations to recommend an adjudicative decision. The PM will plan and oversee the adjudication process while working closely with management to ensure the scope and direction of each project is on schedule. Must be on Government site in Baltimore/Columbia/Ft. Mead, MD area a minimum of three days a week.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and lead a team of personnel security specialists and adjudicators and assign approved applicant case files to front end documentation staff and adjudication staff and monitor their completion.
- Familiarity with eQIP initiation and front-end background investigations processing preferred.
- Review disposition reports completed by adjudicators for Quality Assurance purposes and/or make the final suitability recommendation.
- Ensure that all applicant profiles have been properly closed in the appropriate databases upon case closure.
- Conducts quality control of work products and prepares reports on productivity and cases processed.
- Have the ability to work directly with cross-functional teams to ensure deliverables are completed within the scope by the established deadline. Serve as the single interface between the client and the project team regarding case distribution and suitability determinations.
- Provide exemplary customer service skills. As the primary customer interface, must be able to listen to and understand customer expectations and concerns, assure the customer that the project is being executed effectively, and have a sense of urgency in completing customer requests.
- Minimum education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Must be trained by an approved or recognized training program (e.g. Federal Background Investigator Training Program (FBITP), local law enforcement training or Reid School) and have no less than two years of experience as a Background Investigator, Criminal Investigator, Security Specialist or Adjudicator with a federal agency, police department, recognized private contractor or military related training specializing in background investigations.
- Must have a minimum experience of 2 years of supervisory experience and 3 years of adjudicative and investigative support.
- Must be eligible for and obtain a U.S. Government security clearance.
- Must maintain the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality when handling information related to the contract.
- Must be able to determine the information or evidence required to reach a judgement and best approach to obtain that information.
ISN Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
ISNCorporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates are required to pass a pre-screening background investigation.
ISN is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in all facets of employment, including the employee application and selection process. If you have a disability that affects your ability to use our online application system, please visit our CONTACT page to request accommodation.