Machine Operator - DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY!!!
DRiV is a leading diversified, global manufacturer and supplier of innovative products and services to light and commercial vehicle customers, with more than 31,000 team members across the world. We have built an industry-leading brand portfolio on our way to becoming one of the largest suppliers of replacement parts to the global aftermarket. Our stable of the industry's most well-respected enduring brands includes Monroe, Walker, Champion, Fel-Pro, MOOG, Wagner, Ohlins, Rancho, Thrush, National, Sealed Power, among others. The ideal candidate will perform all tasks involved in the distribution of struts, shocks or components.
These are direct hire positions and we offer an EXCELLENT wage and benefit package.
- Shift premium increase for 2nd and 3rd shifts
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage starting your FIRST DAY
- 10 paid holidays per year
- Tuition reimbursement and great advancement opportunities
- 401K Retirement Program
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts to minimize out of pocket expense
- Company discounts from Verizon Wireless, AT&T wireless and various new vehicle discounts
- Company product discounts, safety shoes, safety glasses, and other great benefits!
- Ability to use or to learn to use a stand up walkie and OLEC voice pick system.
- Handle parts to and from shipping, receiving or packaging areas
- Must have the ability to bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, and lift, carry, push and/or pull up 10 lbs frequently and up to 50lbs occasionally.
- Maintain quality standards.
- Observe all Company policies, rules and regulations.
- Participate in job rotation through each area which addresses cross training and ergonomic issues.
- Perform 5S activities.
- Complete necessary SAP transactions associated with receiving, moving and shipping components or finished goods if necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Level 3 Workkeys score preferred
- Ability to read and understand standard work, directions, charts and control plans
- Must have knowledge of window based office programs
- Basic SAP skills particularly in shipping and receiving or the ability to learn
- Must have good work history and material handling or order picking experience is a PLUS
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to gender, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected class.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled