M.C. Dean is Building Intelligence. We design, build, operate, and maintain cyber-physical solutions for the nation's most recognizable mission-critical facilities, secure environments, complex infrastructure, and global enterprises.
Our success relies on great people delivering innovative projects and solutions for Fortune 100 companies and the most recognized agencies in government, defense, and security.
Join our more than 3,600 employees worldwide who engineer and deploy automated, secure and resilient power and technology systems; and deliver the management platforms essential for long-term system sustainability. Together we are creating the integrated systems and technologies that shape the built and cyber-physical world.
We offer an excellent benefits package including:
- A competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Paid-time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Military Reserve pay offset
- Paid maternity leave
Quality Control Specialist
- Understanding of project scope of work or Performance Work Statement (PWS) requirements
- Knowledge of the system requirements for integration, verification, and validation of Electronic Security System (ESS) systems.
- Support site surveys; review various stages of physical security designs and Installation Design Plan (IDP) drawings.
- Knowledge of Engineering, Installation, and Maintenance activities associated with security systems including physical access control systems, intrusion detection systems, and Closed-Circuit Television (CCTV).
- Inspects the work of associates, vendors, service providers, contractors, subcontractors and others to ensure safety and compliance with recognized standards and specifications.
- Understanding of pre-installation testing, field device testing and performance verification test. Evaluate requirements for verification of testing and reporting.
- Assist with troubleshooting of systems, identifying problems, formulating solutions, and collecting data through observation, and is capable of disapproving failures and suggesting solutions.
- Capable of clearly documenting, communicating, and summarizing technical findings to customers of all disciplines. Excellent organizational and customers service skills.
- Knowledge of infrastructure conduits, cable wiring standards, fiber optics installation and testing.
- General Field experience should include Electronic Security equipment and devices installation, wire terminal, cable dressing, labeling, reading, and documentation.
- Vendor certifications in multiple systems such as IDS, ACS, and CCTV systems.
- Basic understanding of the fundamentals of telecommunication LAN and WAN.
- Evaluate current procedures and practices to develop, implement and improve procedures and practices.
- Familiarity with EIA/TIA, NEC, IEEE, BICSI Standards.
- Understanding of customer satisfaction requirements per project scope of work or Performance Work Statement.
- Experience with development and implementation of customer satisfaction surveys and associated reporting.
Requires three years of satisfactory performance as a quality assurance, quality control, or security engineer or a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in electrical/electronic engineering, physics or engineering technology with course work equivalent to a BSEE program and five years of SES experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Exposure to computer screens for an extended period of time.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Reach by extending hands or arms in any direction.
- Have finger dexterity in order to manipulate objects with fingers rather than whole hands or arms, for example, using a keyboard.
- Listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Identify and understand the speech of another person.