Position Title: Welder-Fabricator
Shift: 1st, 2nd
Hours: 6am-5:30pm, 5:30pm-5:30am; Sun-Thurs
Need a solid new career path? This steel fabrication company has many benefits and offers a strong career path. Great direct hire opportunity with a company that offers an excellent benefits and incentives. This is a Welder-Fabricator role on 1st and 2nd shift.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Metal core welding structural steel products
- Flux core welding
- Read and interpret blueprints to weld product according to specification
- Measure product to specification with tape measure
- Grind product
- Cut the steel to specification with plasma cutter
- Assemble product and prep product
- Must be able to read blueprints and interpret them
- Must be able to measure to specification and read a tape measure
- Welding/fabrication experience required
Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Retirement plan, Paid time off, Flexible schedule, Attendance bonus/incentives
QPS Employment Group is a full-service staffing firm comprised of dedicated and passionate people with nearly 50 offices throughout the Midwest. We place great people with great companies in industrial, skilled trades, administrative, manufacturing, general labor and professional employment.
Why Work with QPS?
- Your choice of temporary, temp-to-hire, or direct-hire job opportunities
- Access to sought-after positions with leading employers
- Dedicated placement specialists who will guide you through every step of the job search process