We want to offer you competitive pay, a generous benefits package and opportunities for advancement. Collaborate with some of the hardest-working professionals in the industry and take advantage of leading tools and equipment provided by our company for your use. Take pride in working alongside other respected construction carpenters to provide top-quality construction services settings. Join our team and learn how fulfilling it is to be rewarded appropriately for your efforts while you develop your skills and learn the newest construction techniques in a fast-paced environment.
Carpenter Job Responsibilities
- Specialty in rough carpentry, drywall, concrete or finish trim who are willing to learn new skills and perform a variety of carpentry tasks. Concrete carpentry experience a plus
- Operate a variety of hand and power tools, including drills, demo saw, forklifts, skid loaders and other tools as directed by management.
- Perform general laborer tasks from time to time, but not often
- Clean and prepare construction sites as needed, including assisting in erecting/dismantling scaffolding, removing and properly disposing of debris and waste materials.
- Grind, scrape, sand or polish concrete and masonry surfaces.
- Handle concrete forms, prep, stack forms for future use or load out.
- Place, consolidate, and protect cast in place concrete or masonry structures.
- Follow all safety procedures on the job site and report violations immediately to management.
- Maintain a safe and clean job site by handling materials and storing them properly, picking up and removing all tools and equipment when not in use, and securing the job site on a daily basis.
- Report incidents immediately to safety director, foreman or HR in accordance with incident reporting procedures established by the company.
- Willing and able to follow instruction from supervisors
- Assist diverse trades/craftsmen.