Orbis Operations is a leading consulting firm supporting the US Department of Defense and Intelligence Community.
Orbis Operations is seeking a full-time Military Intelligence Specialist, with a background in in-depth analysis into foreign militaries. A successful candidate must work well in team environments and be capable of operating independently with minimal supervision. This person will be expected to effectively interact with all levels of personnel within the client organization and will spend 70% of their time in overseas.
Job Description:The Military Intelligence Specialist will utilize domain knowledge and experience to support the client in developing its internal capabilities.
- Advise on emerging best practices for conducting concept development activities (the establishment of a capabilities baseline and determine future needs), capabilities analysis, gap analysis, solutions analysis and risk analysis
- Offer considerations for evaluating research and developing investments and/or how to conduct research and development
- Support the identification of best practices for modeling (the physical, mathematical, or logical representative of a system, entity, phenomenon, or process) and simulation (developing data utilized for managerial or technical decision making)
- Advise on the creation of a template process for requirements generation
- Provide historic case studies exploring the role of a strategic planning organization, the elements it must take into consideration to function effectively and notable pitfalls.
- Bachelor's degree is required
- A minimum of five-year's experience working in the US intelligence community.
- Ability to live and work in foreign environments and communicate cross culturally with impact.
- Strong written and oral communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Candidates with experience working with foreign organizations on behalf of the US intelligence community are strongly preferred.
- Arabic language skills and/or Middle East regional expertise are preferred.
Orbis Operations is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information, or protected veteran status.