Orbis Operations is a leading consulting firm supporting the US Department of Defense and Intelligence Community.
Orbis is seeking a full-time intelligence advisor, with a background as a Targeting Officer or All Source Analyst, to provide training and advisory services. A successful candidate must work well in team environments and be capable of operating independently with minimal supervision. This person will be expected to effectively interact with all levels of personnel within client organizations. This position will require extensive travel and candidates should expect to spend approximately 70% of their timeworking from client locations globally.
Job Description:The primary functions of the full-time intelligence advisor will be to advise and assist our client on best practices in OSINT.
- Be familiar with and equipped to advise clients regarding Open Source Intelligence Software programs
- Plan and implement professional education workshops to increase awareness of basic best practices in intelligence analysis and operational support.
- Provide advice and counsel at all levels of client organizations and prepare briefings in support of project team leads or executives.
- Assist the project team lead or executive in preparing contract deliverables and will assist in the establishment of annual contract objectives.
- Prepare and deliver workshops focused on basic intelligence topics.
- Provide advice and consulting services to all levels of the organization on best practices within their domain
- Prepare and deliver workshops on basic writing and analytical standards
- Bachelor's degree is required
- A minimum of five-year's experience working as a targeting officer, all source analyst, or Operations Officer in the US intelligence community.
- Experience working in an overseas environment including with foreign partners
- Background as a trainer or educator of intelligence topics
- Strong written and oral communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Candidates with experience working with foreign organizations on behalf of the US intelligence community are strongly preferred.
- Arabic language skills and/or Middle East regional expertise are preferred.
Orbis Operations is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information, or protected veteran status.