Tenneco'sMotorparts(DRiV)isaworldleaderin the internationalautomotiveaftermarket built from the combined strengths of Tenneco, Federal-Moguland Ohlins with 31 of the best knownand respectedaftermarket brands, including 14 brands 100 years or older. Our colleagues throughout 25 countriesaround theworldworkas one team,drivingadvancements that help our customers get the most from every vehicle, every ride, every raceand every journey.
We are looking for a Production Supervisor (Night Shift). The Production Supervisor will be the first-line supervisor responsible for hourly production employees in designated area(s). Duties include coordinating manpower requirements, maintaining quality within established specifications, maintaining discipline, providing for on-the-job training and administering other production and personnel functions.
The team is ready to act immediately on those candidates who are the best fit for the role. You'll first hear from someone in Talent Acquisition to schedule a phone screen, and then the next step will be a personal interview with our Hiring Manager. We pride ourselves on moving through processes quickly, and you can be sure of transparency and prompt communication throughout.
- Schedule work and labor for assigned cells.
- Ensure KPI targets for assigned cells are met or exceeded.
- Drive continuous improvement using Policy Deployment cascade and kaizen principles.
- Follow Leader Standard Work, including Gemba walks, and use it to coach team leaders and operators.
- Work with support functions to solve problems quickly.
- Ensure employees receive standardized training per training and competency matrices. Identify and coach trainers.
- Direct set-ups and machine repairs to minimize downtime.
- Make recommendations to improve products and reduce costs.
- Ensure employees are trained in safe use of production equipment, tools and safety devices.
- Provide timely and detailed reports to plant leadership.
Education:Associates Degree or Bachelor's degree Preferred.
Skills & Experience:
- Two plus years of manufacturing supervision experience.
- Automotive or high-volume manufacturing experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled