Come join the Farnsworth Group team and find out why our employees have earned us the Great Place to Work certification for several consecutive years! Farnsworth Group is a 130-year old, employee-owned full-service Engineering, Architecture and Land Surveying firm with approximately 500 employees. We can provide employment opportunities located throughout a nationwide network of offices. Give us a closer look and discover why we are a Great Place to Work!
Farnsworth Group is seeking an Engineering Manager in our Belleville, IL office. In this role, you will work closely with our St. Louis and other offices as you grow and lead a client focused, technically excellent transportation and traffic engineering team to serve local, statewide, and nationwide clients in the support of multiple planning, design, and construction projects.
- Manage and lead projects related to transportation planning and design, traffic studies, and construction engineering
- Client Relations
- New Business Development
- Develop and Mentor Staff
- Collaborate with other disciplines
- Establish and maintain budgets
- Work in partnership with leadership and other team members throughout the Transportation Group and Company
Specific Requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited Civil Engineering program
- 12-25 years transportation and / or structural experience with diverse project experience
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE)
- Experience working on and with DOT, county and local agency projects / clients
- Proven leadership skills with engineering staff
- Strong team player in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Ability to effectively manage clients and projects
- Ability to effectively participate and lead marketing activities
- Ability to contribute to several projects simultaneously
- Working experience with Microsoft Office and knowledge of MicroStation and Geopak
We offer a competitive salary and benefits program that includes:
- Medical/Dental Plans
- Prescription Drug Program
- Vision Plan
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account
- Time-off Benefits
Statement on Diversity and Inclusion:
Farnsworth Group is a collection of employees with unique backgrounds and perspectives that all come together to make us a better Company. It is our goal to recruit, hire, develop, retain, and promote a diverse group of people. Join us...and let's make a difference, together.
For immediate consideration, please Apply Online by clicking on the "Apply for this Position" below:
Farnsworth Group, Inc. is proud to be a M/F Disabled and Veteran EEO/AA employer.