Orbis Operations is a leading consulting firm supporting the US Department of Defense and Intelligence Community.
Orbis Operations is seeking a full-time Senior Readiness Analyst, with a background in personnel management and readiness reporting systems. A successful candidate must work well in team environments and be capable of operating independently with minimal supervision. This person will be expected to effectively interact with all levels of personnel within the client organization and will spend 70% of their time in overseas.
Job Description:The primary functions of the full-time Senior Readiness Analyst will be to develop policies, procedures, and standards for tracking the location and status of personnel and assets.
- Provide recommendations for relevant tracking/reporting categories (i.e. personnel, training, equipment, supplies)
- Develop metrics for measurement of the reporting categories
- Develop business rules, periodicity, and status lexicon
- Establish the reporting linkages between status and available capability
- Establish the security protocols to safeguard status data
- Analyze data presented and identify shortfalls and trends and brief senior leadership on solutions
- Bachelor's degree is required
- A minimum of 15 years of US intelligence or military experience
- A minimum of five-year's experience with Program or Weapon System Experience
- Demonstrated regional and/or functional expertise or a working knowledge of geographic regions of interest to the United States, including the Middle East.
- Ability to live and work in foreign environments and communicate cross culturally with impact.
- Strong written and oral communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Candidates with experience working with foreign organizations on behalf of the US Military or intelligence community are strongly preferred.
- Arabic language skills or regional expertise are preferred.
Orbis Operations is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information, or protected veteran status.