Powder Blender Hourly Craft workers (Skilled)
- Reads routers, blend authorization sheets, SAP and production schedules for product specifications such as dimensions, tolerance, and number of blends to be processed.
- Read special instructions as required.
- Records information for inspection and production using various form, logs and computer systems.
- Monitors product for product specifications using but not limited to the following types of inspection equipment, digital stopwatch, scales, Hall and Carney flow meter, carbon analyzer and visual aids.
- Verifies equipment including but not limited to proper settings, and speeds, cycle times, and other controls are in conformance to specification by using established standards.
- Ability to start, shut down, loads, unload and operate blenders.
- Operates overhead hoists, forklifts and hand jacks.
- Loads and unloads various types of containers, which in include but are not limited to nylon powder bags, barrels, bins, and bulk packs.
- Loads ands unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks and shelves.
- Blends appropriate materials using the correct additives and the proper amounts, for the designated time.
- Performs the inspection of materials, and record results in computer and / or related forms.
- Labels material and containers with the proper identification.
- Secures lifting attachments to materials and conveys load to destination. Lifts heavy objects by hand or with power hoist, operates industrial forklift and or electric hoist in loading or moving materials and products.
- Utilizes statistical data to determine conforming product. Analyzes and monitors scrap and nonconforming parts to aid in determining cause of failure.
- Ability to read, interpret, and follow all safety rules and regulations while performing operations.
- Troubleshoots and performs appropriate maintenance of the equipment by observation and general cleaning.
- Over time is required as posted weekly, and may be mandated for this position. Any other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is preferred.
Minimum of one year related experience and/or training: or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled