DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY!!!
Tenneco-Kettering location is a quality orientated global manufacturing company. Tenneco is one of the world's largest designers, manufactures and marketers of clean air and ride performance products in the Automotive Industry. The ideal candidate will operate machines completing one or more processes towards the manufacturing of struts, shocks or components. We are currently recruiting for 2nd shift positions. These are direct hire positions and we offer an EXCELLENT wage and benefit package.
- Shift premium increase for 2nd and 3rd shifts
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage starting your first full day of continuous service
- 13 paid holidays per year
- 1-week vacation during first year
- Great advancement opportunities
- 401K Retirement Program
- Flexible Spending Account and Health Care credits to minimize out of pocket expense
- Company discounts from Verizon Wireless, AT&T wireless, and Sprint wireless
- Company product discounts, safety shoes, safety glasses, and other great benefits!
- Perform as a team member in the operation, which requires the ability to learn different types of machines and able to rotate to all workstations within the area.
- Employee must perform his/her job within acceptable safety, environment, quality, productivity and performance standards as outlines in plant policies, handbooks and applicable work instructions.
- Ability to stoop, bend, lift, twist on a regular basis; ability to stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Able to lift repetitively up to 30 lbs
- Overtime as required/requested.
- Must have previous automotive manufacturing experience
- Cannot have worked at Tenneco previously
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Ability to read and understand standard work, directions, charts and control plans
- Must have good work history and manufacturing experience is a PLUS!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled