DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY!!!
Tenneco-Angola location is a quality orientated global manufacturing company. Tenneco is one of the world's largest designers, manufactures and marketers of clean air and ride performance products in the Automotive Industry. The ideal candidate will operate machines completing one or more processes towards the manufacturing of fluid mounts, torque rods, or components. We are currently recruiting for 2nd and 3rd shift positions. We offer an EXCELLENT wage and benefit package.
- Starting pay of $16.62 - $18.93 based upon the job
- $1.00/hour increase in August 2021
- Shift premium increase for 2nd and 3rd shifts ($0.55 / $0.40)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- 14 paid holidays per year
- Great advancement opportunities
- 401K Retirement Program
- Product Reimbursement Program
- Perfect Attendance Bonus up to $900/year
- Perform as a team member in the operation, which requires the ability to learn different types of machines (welding, molding, or assembly) and able to rotate to all workstations within the area.
- Employee must perform his/her job within acceptable safety, environment, quality, productivity and performance standards as outlines in plant policies and applicable work instructions.
- Ability to stoop, bend, lift, twist on a regular basis; ability to stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Able to lift repetitively up to 30 lbs and work all shifts (1st, 2nd, & 3rd).
- Overtime as required/requested.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Ability to read and understand standard work, directions, charts and control plans
- Must have good work history and manufacturing experience is a PLUS!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled